The Innovation Field Trip program by CMS aims to accelerate a new generation of global leaders by connecting them to the largest and most important innovation and education centers through personalized activities that promote direct access to knowledge, best practices and a network of contacts worldwide.
This is an interactive course where you will learn through classes, speeches, field-based visits, and networking. The program covers:
- Recognize best practices in world-class innovation management
- Share and discuss the latest trends in the credit industry
- Discover new opportunities by networking with program participants.
- Exchange knowledge and experiences with specialists in credit and adjacent industries: retail, telecommunications, and technology
- Anticipate the future
After completing the program you will acquire the following:
- Understanding of key business innovation tools, frameworks and methodologies
- Good grasp of the critical current and emerging trends
- An expanded network of professional connections
- New learnings and insights within and beyond industry definition
- Stronger ability to predict what’s coming next