This program was structured to assist entrepreneurs, partners, founders, heirs and executives of family businesses who wish to thrive in a new world, increasingly uncertain, of faster and disruptive changes.
Throughout this immersion in one of the best ecosystems of innovation and entrepreneurship in the world, the target audience will know what is coming, learn how to identify opportunities and develop disruptive ideas assisted by consultants, professors and experts in the themes. In addition, you will also acquire techniques, tools and management methods to implement in your business in the following Monday morning.
This is an interactive course where you will learn through classes, speeches, and networking. The program covers:
• A detailed explanation of business innovation and related concepts applied to Family Business
• Framework and key elements of the Eureka 5-step methodology
• Tools and methodologies that generate new breakthrough ideas
• Industry agnostic techniques that facilitate high-performance innovation within your organization
After completing the program, you will acquire the following:
• Practical knowledge about the megatendences and their influence on the present and future of your business
• Identification of new business opportunities, translated into the construction of a map of opportunities
• Learning methods for generating disruptive ideas, translated into three to five new business concepts
• Knowledge about techniques, tools, methods, management systems, team development, execution and more, to be implemented in your company in the following Monday morning
• Expanding its perspective on globalization and its opportunities