Making Innovation Real program introduces the EPIC participants to the conceptual and practical elements of the business innovation process that delivers breakthrough innovations.
Over the last 30 years, CEOs around the world have begun to recognize business innovation as one of the core drivers of business value. And over the last decade, we have seen many innovation breakthroughs emerge to disrupt various industries. However, generating innovative solutions for future growth is a major challenge that many organizations are still facing today. Making Innovation Real program introduces the EPIC participants to the conceptual and practical elements of the business innovation process that delivers breakthrough innovations.
This is an interactive course where you will learn through classes, speeches, field-based visits, and networking. The program covers:
- A detailed explanation of business innovation and related concepts
- Framework and key elements of the Eureka 5-step methodology
- Tools and methodologies that generate new breakthrough ideas
- Techniques that facilitate high-performance innovation
After completing the program you will acquire the following:
- Know how to replicate Eureka process and produce outstanding results
- New skills developed through the application of innovation management tools
- A nuanced understanding of the effective ways to create and capture new value
- A structured approach to solving innovation and growth challenges in real life
- Access to Innovation Management Book of Knowledge GIMI Level 1 materials